Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Art x 3

In this assignment, we had to make a collage inspired by the theme "celebrity". The first collage we made we only had for two days then we had to give it to someone else. Then we had a new collage to work with for two days and gave that one away. The third collge we kept longer than two days. Letting go of something that I worked on twice gave me the pressure to put something on the paper. I was also nervous because I was afraid of what that one person was going to do with it. When I received the first collage that I was going to start on, I was stumped. I had no idea what to do with it and ended up doing little things to it. When I received The last collage, I again had no idea what to do with it. I tried to work with what I had but ended up adding the word "inspiring". I decided that I wanted to take a risk and transform the entire collage and make it mine. The collage turned out better than I thought it would. Something I have learned from this is that sometimes you have take risks and make art your own. 

Before:

After:


No comments:

Post a Comment