Thursday, November 14, 2013

Collection of Blue

The collection of blue objects together in the same pile is inspired by Portia Munson and her work. The collection of pink objects is by Portia Munson and the pile of blue collection of blue objects the class's. The collection of blue objects shows the objects that we use and take for granted in our everyday lives. In this picture, it features a large eraser, lunchbox, ear buds, sunglasses, text book, pencils, and many more items. All of the items that I have listed and the other items that are in the photo are all used in our every day lives and we don't even acknowledge them as much as other things in our lives. This part of our collection is my favorite part because it shows the personal tastes and interests that I have. The ear buds on the lunch box show that I love to listen to music, the 3D glasses show that I love watching movies, and the tin lunchbox shows that I love The Legend of Zelda. The collections show all of things we use in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment